cWell, if missy Joy can write about her frustration with laundry, I thought I would let you know about my fun days this past week. It might interest somebody?? It’s a documentation for history at least! :).
It has been a spring of organizing for me. I finally got my Laundry room in both homes in an order that pleases me. We rearranged all the storage in Spokane. We brought a few more things to our condo to store as we made A LOT of room for James and Josie’s things. They no longer need the space as Josie’s grandmother is storing for them. We are finishing up getting our Spokane home cleaned up for our new renter, getting rid of a lot of furniture this weekend.
This past week, I finally rearranged and LABELED my craft room! I know where everything is so have not used labels, but it was fun and I think will be helpful in the long run.
I started in the closet in my craft room. I got rid of 2 boxes!!!! A lot of yarn and fabric that I am sure I will not use. I kept 3 boxes holding my wool yarn for my felted purses I make, My sewing projects, and a few fabric pieces I would like to use. The drawer unit holds my Letter stickers and other arranged embellishes. I brought my “suitcase hauler” and am using it to roll my scrapbook totes to the crop I attend once a month at the Kroc center here in Idaho. The green bin holds my current knitting project. The green file holds photos for future layouts. The small bins hold wrapping for gifts. You can also see the bedding for the trundle for the few guests I have. It was fun to get this project done!
This shelf holds so much of what I use regularly.
1. The baskets on the top shelf hold my stock of adhesives. The boxes hold my chipboard and fall scrapbook products. These are used for my mini books and seasonal projects.
2. The top shelf has my flowers and buttons sorted by color in canning glasses and lids. I also have a jar of flossing thread.
3. The 2nd shelf holds my cuttle bug and its dies. The white bin has recent photos to sort for layouts. The small green box holds photos I won’t be using for layouts. I also have a 5 inch adhesive oxyron.
4. The 3rd shelf has my 3 drawer bins holding my water colors, markers & colored pencils, ink pads, scrap drawers, 6×6 paper pads, etc…
5.. The 4th shelf holds my ribbon spools, paper sacks, fabric pieces, and envelopes.
6. The bottom shelf holds my magazines and other Idea books.
I LABELED IT ALL!!! So fun!
I also labeled the new bins for my cupboard.
1. The top shelf holds all my paper sorted by color and manufacturer.
2 The next shelf on the left holds all my embossing and glitter products. The right shelf holds a bin with my acrylic stamps, and my knitting needles and mending kit.
3. The 3rd shelf left side holds my beads, Tim Holtzs embellishes and other jewelry pieces I use to decorate my mini books. On the right side the bin holds all my card making envelopes and cards.
4. The bottom left holds my acrylic paints and glimmer mists. The right bottom holds my bind it all products.
It is always so fun to get things labeled and organized. I guess what makes each of us tick is a bit different!!! This spring clutter project is complete.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! LUBM Debbie